Twin Sun Inc partnered with
Fujitsu Frontech North America, Inc to develop
the PACS, Called MIO .
MIO is powered by Fujitsu.
The proliferation of patient medical images: photos, CDs, papers, flash drives without the proper organization. Inability to search for and access the right images when you need them. You've been meaning to get organized but you haven't.
It's time to get organized.
- MIO is organization.
- MIO utilizes cloud technology to provide your clinic/facility with its own private mini-cloud
- which organizes the medical images produced by CR, CT, MRI, US, and other modalities.
- These images can then be accessed anywhere.
- MIO is time
- More time to do what you need to do.
- 1. Upload your CDs to MIO.
- 2. Automatically upload images from modalities to MIO
- 3. View images on your PC, ipad, iphone, and other devices connected to MIO.
- MIO is security:
- Secure, virus-free, and protected from network attacks.
- MIO is peace of mind:
- MIO works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you don't have to.
- MIO is remotely monitored, updated, and maintained all the time.
- MIO is space:
- MIO has a very large virtual local folder.
- And if your organization requires it, MIO can be connected to Fujitsu's public cloud,
- where an unlimited number of images can be stored.
- MIO is standardized:
- All images are converted to DICOM format, an internationally recognized standard.
- A DICOM viewer is provided.
- Plug & Play and Easy to Use
- Plug-and-Play installation makes it very easy to use.
- Always Up-to-date
- Automatic and manual updates any components, keeping you constantly protected against any attacks through the Internet.
MIO is incredibly simple to manage.
- Automatic update function checks and installs up-to-date software.
- Self configurable DICOM connections using Remote Management Server.
- Capable of multi point DICOM connections to any modality.
- Capable of WEB-based DICOM browser.
- Capable of safe remote storage and backup.
- Capable of vendor-independent server and DICOM viewer.
- Capable of 24/7 remote monitoring service.
Click this link to download The MIO catalog.